Phone: +1 (281) 400-1920
My name is Chris Fornesa: a creative spirit and artist. As an artist, I am carefully creative. As a person, I am completely passionate. I am the right person to hire for controlled creativity in a quiet space, bold innovation, and understanding. I am well‐versed in teamwork and facilitating client requests into intricate works of art.
My art is a combination and conglomerate of the my challenges, skills, and the lessons that I’ve learned in life. I like to believe that there is no such thing as talent, only progress and perseverence. I try not to make excuses for why I can’t be creative during the course of any day. Creativity is abundant in this world around us and, with patience and obsevation, we can find it within us.
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, May 2018. University of Houston. Houston, TX.
- Minors: Studio Art, Political Science, and Business Foundations.
- Dean‘s List: Fall 2016 ‐ Spring 2018.
- GPA: 4.00. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- Golden Key Honour Society, January 2018.
Level I Certificate (12 credits) ‐ Digital Communication, Web Publishing specialization, May 2016. Houston Community College ‐ Southwest. Stafford, TX.
- Dean‘s List: Spring 2016.
- 4.00 GPA.
- 3.949 GPA (overall HCC GPA).
Associate of Arts – Liberal Arts, May 2015. Houston Community College ‐ Southwest. Stafford, TX.
- Dean‘s List: Spring 2014, Spring 2015, Spring 2016.
- 4.00 GPA. Graduated with highest honors.
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, March 2015.
- Phi Theta Kappa, November 2013.
Creative Hope Creative Showcase Logo and Advertisement designer. September 20, 2017.
- As a collaborative showcase of artists, we raised over $180 in on-site donations for our neighbors in need in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.
- Creative Hope Website
President and Resident Artist, Psi Kappa (Psychology Club) at Houston Community College, Stafford, TX, September 2013 ‐ May 2015.
- I created posters for the advertisement of events and general public awareness posters that help raise hundreds of dollars via bake sales and donation drives for reputable organizations such as the Autism Society and the Houston Food Bank amongst others.
“Best of Show Award” ‐ at the Spring 2015 Level II Juried Exhibition, Juried by Valerie Milo, Houston Community College ‐ Southwest in Stafford, TX, May 2015.
- Among the sixteen HCC students that were selected to take part in the Level II Juried Exhibition, Valerie Milo selected my piece, “Figured Out”.
Outstanding Art Student Award ‐ Fine Arts Department, Houston Community College – Southwest in Stafford, TX, April 2015.
- Each year, a student who has developed their style and has shown a consistently strong work ethic throughout their time at HCC ‐ Southwest is selected for the “Outstanding Art Student Award” by the Art Department at HCC ‐ Southwest.
Individual Student Portfolio Review and Critique selected $300 award winner ‐ Gulf Coast Intercollegiate Consortium 2015 Art Jam, Houston Community College ‐ Southwest in Stafford, TX, April 2015.
- Among at least 20 students from community colleges and junior colleges throughout the Houston area, my portfolio of three works were selected for this award.
Nighttime Unit Secretary at Atrium Medical Center, Stafford, TX, September 2015 ‐ January 2016.
- In this position, I organized patient charts and records and answer patient calls on an as-needed basis.
- I also filed paperwork and translated doctors’ orders into prescriptions and recommendations that were implemented by nurses and patient care assistants.
- Occassionally, I would aid nurses and patient care assistants with appropriating their tasks during our twelve‐hour night shifts. I also gathered patient care supplies from the procurement office as-needed.
President and Resident Artist at the Psi Kappa (Psychology Club) student organization at Houston Community College ‐ Southwest, Stafford, TX, August 2014 ‐ May 2015.
- As President, I helped plan and participated in events for causes relevant to our campus community.
- As the Resident Artist, I also engaged in revenue‐creating activites by hand‐crafting advertising posters tailored to each cause.
Thank you very much.